LAKEVILLE CHAMBER FOUNDATION
Established in June 2009, the Lakeville Area Chamber Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, is focused on workforce development and business education. The volunteer Board of Directors raises money each year to provide scholarships and grants that benefit Lakeville area schools, programs, students and Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce member businesses.
- Scholarships are available to Lakeville Area Schools (ISD194) graduating high school seniors to further strengthen their workforce and leadership skills.
- Scholarships are available to Chamber member employees who are pursuing education credits, or career advancement courses that will benefit their current employer.
- Impact Grants are awarded to schools and organizations that support innovative, student-based programs, that include workforce readiness initiatives and/or STEM career exposure. Priority is given to programs that have the ability to be replicated, sustained, and adapted.
You can support our mission through:
- One-time donation on LakevilleChamber.org
- Optional donation with annual Chamber member renewal
- Choosing us as a designated charity on Amazon Smile
- Attending annual Suds for Scholars craft beer tasting event (spring)
- Purchasing raffle tickets at the Bowling for Education tournament (fall)
- Donating raffle item(s) that can be auctioned at various events throughout year
Support the Chamber Foundation
Foundation Board of Directors
Established in June 2009, the Lakeville Area Chamber Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, acts as a charitable arm of the Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce. The Foundation’s focus is workforce development and business education. They raise money each year to provide scholarships and grants that benefit Lakeville area students and employees of the Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce member businesses.