Lakeville Chamber Board of Directors
The Board represents the members as the organization’s ultimate authority; management derives its legitimacy from the Board. The Board sets managements direction, providing advice and counsel consonant with long-term growth and sound operations. Management is responsible for implementing the direction of the Board.
- Deliberate and approve policy positions of the Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Serve on at least one committee of the Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Support the Chamber by attending as many Chamber events as possible.
- Assist in membership recruitment and retention efforts.
- Support and serve as spokespersons for Chamber policy positions and participate in the annual strategic planning session.
- Financially support Chamber activities personally or through the business they represent.
- Enhance the public image of the Chamber.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Chamber in achieving its goals and missions.